Wednesday 16 February 2011

Evaluation

Okay now its time to evaluate my work. I have to make a working website and add lots of plans such as, Website layout, website design, time plan for the website and so on. I have spent a good 2-3 months on this project. I based my website around a game called Monster Hunter, This is a computer game about slaying monsters. For the website I have added many things to do with Monster Hunter. I have included a monster list, area list, items list and weapons list. I managed to make a several links working website and an easy to use menu which anyone can select to find an easy way around to find what they are looking for to help them. I have only based the website on two of the Monster Hunter Games which are Monster Hunter Tri and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I am hoping after the project, to turn this into a proper website to help many fans and hopefully make a forum as well so its an area to discuss about the games. A lot of the work and research I have done were influenced by the Monster Hunter games and the Monster Hunter Wiki. I thought after looking at the website, it would be a good idea to help provide information on the games, and add new information that the wiki doesn't have. Also I want to take some screen shots of my game play but I haven't managed to get around to that yet. Next time I will use screen shots and make the menu more styled towards the game itself. I think I will also style it more with a better background. Overall I learnt alot from the Capture project. I have learnt how to use Dream weaver, along with more font styles, I have also learnt how to put a website together.

No comments:

Post a Comment