Monday 31 January 2011

Site Plans

With this website I’m creating I am going to do this on certain pages:

Homepage – On this page I will have the logo, which will have the home page link in it, following a link to the Monster Hunter Tri page, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite page, an image gallery and a link to the forum. I will also have a background which will blend in but won’t make the writing hard to read.

Monster Hunter Tri – For this page I will have the logo with again, the home page link and have both Tri and Freedom Unite links again. Then I will have a column with many links to certain aspects of the game such as Weapons, Armors, Maps, Carves, Combinations, Monsters and all sorts to do with the game.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite – This page will be very similar to the Monster Hunter Tri page except the links will be for aspects of this game instead.

Image Gallery – This page will have a list of all the images used in the websites along with the logo with a link to the homepage, Monster Hunter Tri and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Forum – Finally on the forum I will have many sections for discussion on the games, with a Banner on the top and a smaller version of the logo in the top left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment