Monday 31 January 2011

Website Proposal

For my website I am going to design a helpful website for the games Monster Hunter Tri and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. With this I am planning to give helpful tips, help players with weapon and armor stats and ho0w to build them. I’m going to take screenshots of these games myself and upload them onto the website. I will also create a skin for the website. When all the basic set ups and pages have been done, I’m going to include a variety of things such as a place where all the visitors can sign up for updates and join in for discussions on these games. I’m going to capture the images of the maps for Monster Hunter Tri and Monster hunter Freedom Unite and edit the maps with helpful tips like where to mine stuff with certain things. I will also include details about monsters, best ways how to slay them and charts with all their attacks along with breakable parts and severing parts too.

For my layouts I’m going to be using a lot of tables and images, most things will be in tables such as the weapon trees, carving lists and item lists. One thing that I will need to do for the main project is properly lay things out so I’m doing every bit in separate links which will make finding stuff that much easier instead of scrolling down one big page which may possibly not load on certain PC’s. With the forum if this does become big I will be hiring other people to help me moderate the forum. With this plus working with advertisement I will be able to make this a big website. I’m not sure with the forum if I’m going to design the whole thing myself from Dreamweaver or make one online and use the links to get to the forum. I will create every icon myself along with creating avatars and banners along with the main banner which will be updated regularly. I’m thinking of continuing with the website even after we finish this project, this could be a pretty good website for all fans of the Monster Hunter Franchise.
Also I’m thinking of having a search bar which will make finding things that much more easy and in the future I’m going to turn the links into pictures with the text in to make it more fit what the websites about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment