Monday 6 June 2011

Pan and Zoom

First of all I chose an image which will be appropriate for the pan and zoom so the with the image it will zoom into the tall building and pan across it. With this I have inserted an image into flash. I then made the image fit into the centre. I then used key frames and turned the image into a movie clip. I then pressed F6 then used the free transform tool to increase the size. I then pressed F6 again and moved the image, creating a zoom and pan motion. Here is my version.




















Here is the screen shot of how the image starts out.






















This screen shot shows that I have made the image zoom in by using free transform.






















And finally this screen shot shows that I have panned by dragging the image across the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment