Tuesday 7 June 2011

Website Work In Progress

First of all I made about thirteen pages saved and ready for the website, I am basing this around just a simple and working website, nothing more, as long as I can get it to work then it is still a website. First of all I grabbed my logo ready to be placed on each page, here is the logo I am using.


































After that I put a home link inside each logo, yes even the one on the home page. Now I began to add two links into every page, these links will take you to the sub main pages known as Monster Hunter Tri and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.





















Now I am focusing on the Monster Hunter Tri page, on here I am going to make a list of important stuff within the game and use half of those as links, these links will lead to information.





















Now when we enter one of these links, for example, the Monster link, a whole list of the Monsters in game will come up in a list, even sorted into categories. This is what it would look like.





















Finally I have repeated the same thing with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, this information however, is based on the Freedom unite game, here are similar screenshots.


No comments:

Post a Comment